You may wish to have access to your ATO account to view and mange the following
- Apply for JobKeeper
- View account statements and balances (Cash Flow Boost payments for COVID19 will be seen here if you are eligible for them)
- Manage payment arrangements
- Download notice of assessments (for individuals & sole traders)
- View and lodge BAS/IAS
- and various other services
Individuals & Sole Traders:
Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, & Companies:
(Please note that the principal of the business should follow these steps. Other authorised persons may follow steps 1 & 4.)
1. Download the MyGovID app to your smartphone (further details here)
- Note: MyGovID is a two-step authentication system. It is not the same as a MyGov account.
2. Use your MyGov ID to log into RAM (Relationship Authorisation Manager)
3. Once you have logged into RAM, link your business and then manage authorisations if you would like other people to access your business with their own MyGovID.
- Trusts: You may need to call 1300 287 539 and select option 3 if you experience any problems linking your business.