The Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) is due for lodgement by the 28th of August every year.
This report is now required by businesses in the following industries:
- building & construction industry
- cleaning services
- courier services
- road freight services
- IT services
- security, investigation or surveillance services
You will be required to lodge this report if you paid any subcontractors during the previous financial year.
If you did NOT pay subcontractors during the previous financial year, then you will need to make a non-lodgement declaration here.
Failure to lodge or make a non-lodgement declaration may results in fines and reminders from the ATO.
How to lodge the TPAR:
- Through your MyGov or ATO Business Portal account
- Through your bookkeeping software such as MYOB or Xero
- Post a paper form to the ATO